Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Blog: Matt Mills: Image recognition that triggers augmented reality

        This video is awesome.! I liked how he made the tennis girl  come to life from the newspaper! She actually looked real. Another thing I liked was how he doesn't have to use intructions on paper. All he had to do was point his phone toward the router and it would show him how to hook it up! Another awesome thing Matt did was when he made the T-Rex come to life! Then he pretended to be scared of it.! Another thing that was cool was when he made the little kids come to life. The kids were using the device and were totally amazed by it. The last thing that I thought was awesome was how he pointed his phone toward his picture and made the audience come to life. All together, the video was awesome! I would love to try all this out myself.!

No comments:

Post a Comment