The only thing I remember about that day is when I was sitting in my parents room watching tv. My dad walked in, turned on the news and I saw the plane crash right into one of the towers. At that time I didn't really know what was going on at that point but, now I know how hard it must be for people. My reaction of the 9-11 memorial is glad because it shows how much people care about the Twin Towers. The thing I like the most about it is the pools. The reason I like them is because they light up at night. The light beams so far up that when you look from far away you can see them. Another one of my reactions is sad because if you go to the memorial you can see all the names of the people who died on that day. If a family member goes to visit the memorial they will be remebered about what happened to that person. Which is sometimes good and bad for people. But, 9/11 was a terrible day for everyone and still is today.










No comments:
Post a Comment